Some nights

segunda-feira, setembro 17, 2012

"Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off."


(...)

This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white
I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style.

(...)

So this is it? I sold my soul for this?
Washed my hands of that for this?
I miss my mom and dad for this?

No. When I see stars, when I see stars, that's all they are
When I hear songs, they sound like a swan, so come on
Oh, come on. Oh, come on, OH COME ON!"





Para além do gostar bastante da música, atrevo-me a dizer que de certa forma esta se enquadra nos dias que estamos a viver.

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

Popular Posts

Subscribe